Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New Life, New Challenges

I am up and running again, parang bagong boot na pc.

My current company is slowly getting it's way into the money industry. I just hope it gets bigger and better as time goes by. I'm not going to saudi anytime soon cause of financial stability here. Unlike before, I waited for 6 damn long months just to get a job, now it just took me 3 weeks, and more companies are calling me still, though the salary is bad, I'm still with my family.

Updated my website at geocities.com/elmersbaluyo and geocities.com/megamerx ... I'm planning to transfer it to a permanent hosting solution, just getting a hang of market, and check which one would host it long enough. >_>" ..

Ok sponsors.. Citibank Visa for my expenses. Google for finally accepting my plead slahs request to put adsense on these pages.

Finally advertising for my bux sites.

[Bux.TO].. Nothing.. still going strong at $2.01+


[ClixNCash] -- Gave me $0.27 in my PayPal Already








Paid to Promote LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment